Delivery & Return Information
- We will endeavour to deliver on a next working day basis for any orders cleared and processed before 2 pm.
- We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in your order.
- If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
- Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 6 pm.
If you do not take delivery of the Goods, we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
- store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and/or
make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
- After 10 (ten) business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
- If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs, including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the delivery time is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions relevant to the supply of the Goods. We shall not be liable for any consequential and indirect losses, expenses or damages in whatever manner caused by late or non-delivery of goods.
- We can deliver the Goods by instalments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 2 (two) days of delivery, providing details.
- Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and have carried out an inspection if required. The costs of returning Goods for inspection shall be your responsibility. In the event that the Goods are found to be at fault, return Flowjet Cleaning Equipment can reimburse delivery costs upon proof of costs.
- Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods, and we will, as appropriate, repair, replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
- We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
- If you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
- You make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
- The defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
- The defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
- The defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage, or any other act by you, your employees, agents, or any third parties.
- Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 1 (one) day after delivery.
- In general, we do not accept the return of unwanted Goods; however, where this has been agreed, it will be on the condition of a re-stocking charge of 25% of the Goods. The re-stocking cost will be deducted from any refunds owed. The Goods must be in new, unused, saleable condition with all packaging intact. Please allow up to 28 (twenty eight) days to process refunds. Costs of carriage and return carriage will not be reimbursed.
- Returns Address: Flowjet Cleaning Equipment Limited, Unit 4 Gatebeck Farm, Gatebeck, Cumbria, LA8 0HW
Risk and title
- The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
- Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
- Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b) store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery.
- As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods and, if you fail to do so promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in order to recover them.