Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions stated below define this Website's general terms and conditions.
'Flowjet Cleaning Equipment LTD' or 'Flowjet.co.uk', or 'us' or 'we' or 'seller' refers to the website owner whose registered office is Unit 4 Gatebeck Farm, Gatebeck, Cumbria, LA8 0HW, UK. Our company registration number is 07548943.
"Buyer" means the individual or company who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
"Contract" means the Contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
"Directs" means Goods dispatched directly to you by a third-party supplier or manufacturer;
"Goods" means the goods (and associated services, if any) That the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
"Order" means your order for Goods on the Website.
"Parties" means you and Flowjet.
"Specification" means any specification for the Goods that is agreed by the Parties.
"Stock" means Goods which are held and dispatched by Flowjet and third-party suppliers for and on behalf of Flowjet.
"Warranty Period" means the relevant warranty period applying to the Goods
The term 'you' refers to the entity or legal representative which purchases the Goods from our Website.
"Working Days" means any day Monday to Friday excluding bank and public holidays in England.
2 WEBSITE USAGE.
- The content of this Website's pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. The images of any Goods on www.flowjet.co.uk and in our sales materials are for illustrative purposes only. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content (graphic and text-based) and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website (s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website (s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
3 BASIS OF SALES
- All sales contemplated or concluded under these Conditions shall be on a business-to-business basis, and any Goods purchased hereunder will be bought for business purposes only.
- In purchasing from this Website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions set out on this Website. Please read them carefully before entering into a transaction on this Website. You, the customer, are responsible for any breach of these terms and will also be held accountable for any loss or damage caused as a consequence. Under such circumstances, you will be liable to reimburse Flowjet Cleaning Equipment LTD for any damage or loss.
- Transactions should be carried out online. In any such transaction, you agree to purchase the product(s) in your order for the stated price per these Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the supply of any product at any time and to cancel any sale under reasonable conditions, at our sole discretion. In the event of a cancelled order by the Seller, you will be refunded the total payment for the products and carriage costs.
- From time to time, we may introduce minimum order volumes concerning certain Goods and/or Orders. We reserve the right to reject/cancel Orders (as appropriate) if such minimum order volumes are not met.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by Flowjet, these Conditions shall apply to the Contract. They shall be deemed to be incorporated into all Orders to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions which you may seek to impose or incorporate or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4 PRICING, PAYMENT & ORDERS
- While we maintain the Website to ensure the provision of information to a high level of accuracy, sometimes pricing errors may occur, particularly where prices alter at short notice due to circumstances beyond our control. If a pricing error occurs with an item in your order, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible, either by email or by telephone. You will be offered the opportunity to cancel your order or to reconfirm the purchase at the revised price. Where cancellation occurs, the payment for the order will be entirely refunded; if we cannot reach you by either form of communication, we will consider the order cancelled and refund you accordingly.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card (as shown on the shopping cart: Visa, Visa Purchasing, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Delta, Solo/Maestro), or Paypal. We cannot process or dispatch your order until the entire payment sum has cleared.
- All payments through our Website are made via Paypal or SagePay. In some cases, your credit card company may perform an independent check to verify your identity to help combat fraud.
- The order is an offer by you to purchase the Goods under these Conditions, which we may accept or decline at our discretion. Please note that we cannot supply the Goods to any person under the age of 18. We can only deliver the Goods to addresses within the United Kingdom, excluding addresses within those postcodes and locations listed as Excluded Postcodes.
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between you and Flowjet. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of Flowjet, which is not set out in the Contract.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the details provided in your order are complete and accurate.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the specification of Goods that we consider necessary to achieve the required quality or performance or to ensure conformity with applicable statutory or EC requirements.
- The measurements of the Goods, including, without limitation, parameters such as size, capacity and weight, are approximate only. These measurements are as advised by Flowjet's suppliers and manufacturers. Such measurements are correct to Flowjet's knowledge but may be subject to errors and omissions.
- If a mistake has occurred, we reserve the right to withdraw the relevant Goods from sale immediately and/or cancel any unfulfilled Orders for the relevant Goods without liability to you
- Occasionally, we may have to discontinue the supply of particular Goods without notice for reasons beyond our control. If this happens, we will use reasonable efforts to supply you with a suitable alternative.
- Some Goods may be supplied with alternative labelling or packaging to that illustrated, but the Goods will be of similar quality and price.
- If you identify an error, mistake or omission, please let Flowjet's sales office know immediately. We will offer you the option of reconfirming the order with appropriate changes or allowing you to cancel the order. If you decide to cancel your order, we will refund or credit you with any sum that has been paid.
- Where indicated, the Goods must be used as stipulated. In addition, it is your responsibility to check before purchasing that the Goods are suitable and safe for the people and purposes for which they will be used.
6 SUPPLY & DELIVERY
- Our standard delivery for orders cleared and processed by 2 pm is a next working day, tracked and insured service made using professional courier companies.
- Deliveries are made by trusted couriers, such as but not limited to TNT, DPD or FedEx.
- Free delivery for online orders over £300+VAT to a UK mainland address.
- For orders below £300+VAT, delivery charges are as follows: Up to 5kg (size restrictions apply) is charged at £11.99 + VAT. 5-20kg is charged at £15.50+ VAT 20kg+ is charged at £22.50 + VAT
- We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in your order.
- If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
- Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be accepted at any time between 8 am to 6 pm.
- If you do not take delivery of the Goods, we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights;
Arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including, but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and/or
make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
After 10 (ten) business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
- If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this. We can charge you for all associated costs, including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the delivery time is not of the essence. We will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions relevant to the supply of the Goods. We shall not be liable for any consequential and indirect losses, expenses or damages in whatever manner caused by late or non-delivery of goods.
- We can deliver the Goods by instalments, which may be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment is a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- All Goods are subject to availability. If Goods are out of stock, we reserve the right to substitute equal or superior quality products to fulfil your order. If the substitute is unacceptable to you, we will accept the return of the replacement and refund to you any payment made for the same, provided that the substitute Goods are returned unused, in their original packaging, in accordance with the collection arrangements notified to you in the delivery note or otherwise
7 ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS & RETURNS
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 2 (two) days of delivery, providing details.
- In general, we do not accept the return of unwanted Goods. However, where this has been agreed upon, either verbally or in writing, it will be on the condition of a restocking charge of 25% of the Goods and VAT added to this total as usual. The restocking cost will be deducted from any refunds owed. The Goods must be in new, unused, saleable condition with all packaging intact. Please allow up to 28 (twenty eight) days to process refunds. We will not reimburse the costs of carriage and return carriage.
- Orders where Flowjet Cleaning Equipment Ltd purchased goods to cover a customer requirement explicitly: These transactions are subject to a 50% restocking fee if goods are returned. The restocking fee is charged on the total Ex-VAT value of goods at 50%, and VAT is added to this total as usual. We will not reimburse the costs of carriage and return carriage.
- Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and have carried out an inspection if required. The costs of returning Goods for inspection shall be your responsibility. If the Goods are found to be at fault, Flowjet Cleaning Equipment can reimburse delivery costs upon proof of expenses.
- Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods, and we will, as appropriate, repair, replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
- We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
If you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
You make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
The defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
The defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
The defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage, or any other act by you, your employees, agents, or any third parties.
Returns Address: Flowjet Cleaning Equipment Limited, Unit 4 Gatebeck Farm, Gatebeck, Cumbria, LA8 0HW.